Thursday, May 10, 2012

Intro



        From Jay-Z to Miley Cyrus, New York to California, alcohol and drugs has been a problem. Especially in my home state Hawaii having its own problems with the trouble of drugs and alcohol.
      
      A well known case of drugs is Bruno Mars being arrested for drug possetion. Being from Hawaii it comes to my attention that we must stop celebrities from doing drugs.
     
     After the news of the star doing drugs I opened up my eyes and saw that many other people are doing it too. Even some of my friends that I hang out with every day do drugs. I ask them why they do it and they tell me that all the famous people do it.

     I now walk while wondering if someone I see does drugs. Seeing the innocent smiles on a strangers face tells me they are very happy. But are these smiles hollow masks for the corrupted souls that fell to drugs?

     Though this is not only in Hawaii, I can only talk so much before I go crazy with words and opinions about the whole world doing drugs.

     Though I feel wrong to blame all of this on the celebrities for it is not their fault entirely. Some just do drugs or alcohol for fun or to join a group or to look cool.

      Drugs and alcohol do not make you look cool. In fact you look dumber then you did before. Nobody looks cool doing drugs or alcohol, it is only a matter of time before the whole world gets torn apart because the narcissistic people who are so full of themselves and think they are so cool that they need to do drugs and. The drug and alcohol addicts that kill for drugs beats their family and spends every last penny on drugs or alcohol.

        I feel pity that they have grown up this way and think to myself they could’ve been a doctor or something productive to society. Then I see all the damage they’ve caused and wonder if they should have a second chance in the next life.

8 comments:

  1. Good job Taylon.Some celebrities die because of drugz and alcohols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Taylon! We should all help out to eliminate these drugs so no one uses them any more. I know that make most of them mad because it's good for them but still. If celebrities do drugs, little kids are going to do them as well because in their mines think that if the celebrities do them that means they can do it to to be cool like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is there even drugs? We should stop it beacuse not only certain people doing this even celebrities are doing this. Obviosly drugs and dangerous but why use it? thats my question. Well one reason i know why people using drugs is because they could do it for fun or take things out of their mind. But what else are the reasons why ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great job!!!!!!!!!! Ilike how you lots of pictures and your captions. I also agree with you on all the things you wrote on your first post. I know its suprising that our celebrities do drugs and drink alcohol becasuse in the movies they look so clean but out in the real world they are dirty and they should stop!!!!!! Also its shocking that you are getting a good comment from a NEGATIVE person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you people smoke drus to look cool and stuff but I think all there doing is hurting thereselves because people die from all this or get really sick and I don't think there should be drugs in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gooood Job with putting soo much information!(: I honestly don't understand why kids do drugs when their so young?! We should help our friends that do drugs to stop by telling them the effects their are in drugs when you get older and later on in life. Like seriously why do kids have to do just to fit in or be cool.?! Is it really gonna be cool when you get older?! they gotta think before they do it!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job taylon on how you put lots of information in your profile to explain what your topic is about

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drugs are a bad part of a persons life and it can really jack themup from now on to the future. and I agree that it is a pity that people and celebs have grow up that way. Drugs are very destructive and can really bring people down. Good work Taylon.

    ReplyDelete